UV Explosion Proof Flame Detector Fire Alarm
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, O/A|
- Model NO.: BK53ExUV
- Anti-Theft Alarm System Type: Infrared Detectors
- Infrared Sensor Probe Type: Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Flame Detector: UV Sensor
- Trademark: GQ
- Specification: GB
- Type: Flame Detector
- Anti-Theft Alarm System-Wide: Surface Control Alarm Detectors
- Infrared Sensor Installation: Embedded Wall
- Certification: Cccf, Cnas, Ukas, Mc, Ilac-Mra
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
1. Application scope
JTGB-HZW-BK53Ex/UV point type UV flame detector (hereinafter called detector) shell by integration of the mould die casting. Its technical parameter fully satisfy the codes of (China National Standard) GB3836.1-2000 <explosion environment the Part 1: equipment - General requirements>, GB3836.2-2000 <explosion environment the Part 2: protected by flameproof enclosure equipment 'D'>and GB4208-93 <the shell protection grade IP code> requirements on explosion-proof, its explosion-proof mark is ExdIICT6. It suitable for factory. The temperature group is T1~T6 group. Which can detect the fire in danger places.
2. Main purpose and scope of application
Detector is suitable for various industries, such as all kinds of oil depots, wine storage, chemical libraries, ammunition depot, aircraft library, liquefied gas station, large power plants) and in the civil building no smoldering stage on fire, suddenly caught fire places.
1. Aerospace - hydroxide, hydrazine and hydrogen fuel, aircraft
2. Chemicals - production, storage, transport
3. Power generation --- pump area, computer room, no inspecting area
4. Explosives and munitions - storage and handling
5. Printing, Solvent processing, pressing and drying process
6. Rubber industry - manufacturing and synthesis
7. Automotive - manufacturing, spray paint room
8. Warehouses - storage of flammable materials
9. Petrochemical products - production, storage and transportation
10. Pharmaceutical industry
3. Products characteristic
1. The ultraviolet (UV) spectrum detection
2. High grade on explosion-proof, dust-proof
3. With wide temperature range operation
4. 120 degree wide cone shape region detection
5. Real-time self diagnosis function
6. The electromagnetic radiation immunity
7. The patent, industrial design
8. The sensitivity is adjustable.
9. Standard 4-20mA output current, standard RS-485 interface, passive contact output
4. Using environmental conditions
Elevation low than 1500m;
Ambient temperature: -10ºC ~ +55ºC
Ambient air relative humidity less than 95% (40 + 2ºC)
Be used as a fire detector in maybe explosion hazard site
5. Inner structure
6. Working principle
The UV flame detector equipped with a high sensitive UV sensor, which monitors the early flame UV radiation.
The unique UV flame sensor can detect ultraviolet radiation in the light of fire and explosion at same time. Special
circuit design can satisfy variety of environmental and technical requirements. The special logic circuit can
prevent the false alarming caused by solar radiation. Ultraviolet flame detector is especially used to detect the
invisible flame: hydrogen, silane, ammonia, hydride and metal fire. It suitable the flame precise detection in
industrial environment. It can work stable in high / low temperature, high humidity, vibration and other harsh
7. Inspecting area
Inspecting area: 3D conical view as shown below.
Detector can detect the fire following square inverse law: if the inspecting distance doubled, then there is only
1/4 radiation could reach the detector.
For example: the UV flame detector can detect 0.1 m2 (33cm × 33cm) ethanol fire in distance of 17 meters, if the
detector be installed in detecting distance of 34 meters, the minimum could be detected fire need 0.4 m2. On the
contrary, within the 8.5 meters range, only 0.025 m2 fire will be able to activate alarm.
8. Flame detector's detecting distance
The flame detector's detecting distance is related to the size of the flame radiation produced by the different
combustion objects and the flame size is expected to occur in the early stage of the fire. In the case of long
distance, it is related to the ultraviolet radiation is absorbed.
A. China National Code GB 12791-2005 defined two standard test fires:
0.1m2 heptane plus 3% (volume percent) toluene fire
0.1m2 ethanol fire
B. China National Code GB 12791-2005 defined three sensitivity levels:
Within the scope of 0 ~ 25 meters range, detector must report the 1st degree fire alarm.
Within the scope of 0 ~ 12 meters range, detector must report the 3rd degree fire alarm.
C. The correction coefficient of the combustion detection distance on different combustion objects as following:
For example, if gasoline is the target to be detected, the maximum detection distance is 1.5 times of ethanol.
9. Technical characteristics
Basic technical parameters
Spectral response: 185 ~ 260nmUV
Fire response time: <30S
Ambient temperature: -40ºC to 70 ºC
Ambient humidity: < 95% RH (40ºC+2ºC)
Detect distance: 15 meters (0.1 M2 gasoline)
Working voltage: DC 18V~32V
Indicating light: normal is flashing. Alarm will keep lighting.
Working current: standby state <= 20mA (DC 24V)
Alarm state <= 35mA (DC 24V)
Output mode: relay output
Normal state: the fault relay contact is closed, the fire alarm relay contact is open
Fault state: the fault relay contacts from closed to open.
Fire alarm state: the fire alarm relay contact changed to closed.
Relay contact capacity: 0.5A/AC 125V, 1A /DC 30V, 0.3A/ DC 60V
4mA~20mA output: fault 0+0.5mA, normal 5 mA + 10%, fire alarm 18mA ± 10%
RS-485 output: equipped with RS-485 standard interface, which can be used to connect the controller and
Explosion proof mark: ExdIICT6
Dust explosion proof mark: DIP A21, TA, T6
Inspection: Satisfy the China National Code GB12791-2005
Protection level: IP65
Execution standard: GB12791-2005, GB3836.1-2000, GB3836.2-2000, GB12476.1-2000