Automatic Suspension Type Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Balls
|FOB Price:||US $100-175 / Set|
|Min. Order:||20 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Sets||US $100-175/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, O/A|
- Model NO.: FZBA
- Type: Fire Extinguisher
- Size: 300g, 500g, 5kg, 8kg
- Portable Extinguisher: Portable Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Retirement Life: 5 Years
- Power Source: Chemical Reaction Fire Extinguisher
- Trademark: GQ
- Specification: GB
- Agent: Dry Powder
- Object: Class D Fires
- Certification: CCCF, CCC, CE
- Effective Range: 5m
- Dry Powder Type: Superfine Powder
- Material: Super Finepowder
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
1. Storage in normal pressure, safety, long service life, maintenance free
2. Using solid propellant technology by gas-solid reaction to produce CO2, N2. With stable gas production rate, no noise and recoil, spraying time is longer, dry powder disperser effect, increase the fire extinguishing performance.
3. Gas-solid reaction also produces excellent aerosol fire extinguishing components, which can further improve the ability of fire extinguishers.
4. No pipe network installation, low engineering cost.
5. High speed and high efficiency in fire extinguishing.
6. Which not only can set with single, but also can be linkage with serveral powder extinguisher.
7. Non-toxic, no corrosion, no damage to the atmospheric ozone layer, in line with environmental protection requirements.
8. Fire extinguishing agent can be used as a vacuum cleaner and other common tools to clean up.
Applicable and not applicable scope
1. Applies to extinguish fires in A, B, C and D classes.
Such as production workshop, office, document storage room. Combustible liquid, combustible solid warehouse. Store, generator room, power distribution room, cable ditch and other places As well as train, ship and other means of transport.
2. Not applicable scope
Nitration, explosive and other oxygen free energy is still fast oxidation of the burning of chemical substances.
Strong oxidizing agents such as sodium, potassium, zirconium, titanium and other active metal fire.
The depth of the smoldering fire.
Explosion dangerous place.